Kingston Grange is an Australian family owned and operated company, specialising in importing bamboo fibre clothing.
Over the past four decades we have been designing, manufacturing and importing personalised apparel for men, women and children.
We specialise in producing a unique range of bamboo fibre clothing, distributing to stores all around Australia for over 14 years.
Our range is expanding each season bringing fresh new designs and products to the Australia market.
- Naturally Organic – bamboo is grown without pesticides or fertilizers. Luxuriously soft – bamboo feels like silky cashmere.
- Sustainable – Bamboo is one of the world’s fastest growing plants, growing up to a metre in a day. Bamboo is a grass, so once cut it will regenerate quickly without the need for replanting (in the same way as your garden lawn). It grows very densely and so the yield per acre is excellent in comparison to cotton.
- Eco-friendly – one of the most positive things about bamboo is that it absorbs 35% more carbon dioxide than equivalent stands of trees. More bamboo would help to cut the globally rising levels of carbon dioxide and help in the fight against global warming. Bamboo is also biodegradable.
- Comfortable and Anti-Static – Fabric made from bamboo is incredibly soft and luxurious, and has an anti-static nature, so it sits well against your skin without clinging.
- Absorbent – bamboo absorbs up to 60% more water than cotton. This makes it an excellent choice for drawing moisture off the body.
- Antibacterial – Bamboo is naturally and continuously antibacterial, staying fresh and odour free for longer.
- Breathable – the porous nature of the fibre makes it breathable and extremely comfortable against the skin.
- Thermo-regulating – keeps the wearer warm in cool weather, and cool in warm weather.
- Hypoallergenic – bamboo’s organic and natural properties make it non-irritating so perfect for extra sensitive skin
- UV Protective – it cuts out 98% of harmful UV rays.